WhatsApp is the app which doesn’t need any sort intro as every smartphone user uses this messenger app on their mobile phones to communicate with friends and people. But many of them want to use their WhatsApp account on PC or Laptop, so here is the very useful guide to Download WhatsApp for PC using BlueStacks.
By following this guide you can easily use WhatsApp on PC without any issues. First of all you have to download BlueStacks on your PC, which required latest or updated graphics driver on your PC or laptop with at least 2GB of RAM.
Install WhatsApp for PC using BlueStacks
If your PC/laptop meet all compatibility factors that required for BlueStacks, then connect your PC/laptop with internet and follow the easy steps mentioned down here.
- Download BlueStacks app player on your PC/laptop from its official web site. This app player is available free for Windows and Mac OS. It is highly recommended software by billions of users to run Android Apps on PC, so don’t worry about privacy issues.
- After completion of downloaded file at your end, do double click on it to install it by following options which appears on screen.
- In few minutes, this app player will installed on your PC or Laptop and it run’s same on Mac as same as on Windows. Run it using it’s desktop icon.
- On right hand side top corner of its user interface you will find a search bar, enter WhatsApp as the search name.
- In results you will see the app, do click on that and then the app will open in the Google Play Store.
- Click on the install option to finish job. Now WhatsApp is ready to use on your PC or laptop without any issues.
- At last you have login with your Google account to use the app, this is required because BlueStacks is an emulator that run all Android apps on PC or laptop and to use android app we need to login with our Google account.
- This is how you able to Download WhatsApp for PC or laptop. You can find this app under My Apps section and you can launch it anytime whenever you want.
As you all know that to use WhatsApp you need to enter your mobile number, so enter your mobile number to start using WhatsApp on your PC.
NOTE: If you login in WhatsApp for PC with the same mobile number that is used in your smartphone WhatsApp app, than you will be automatically logged out from your smartphone WhatsApp app. This happens because WhatsApp does not support same WhatsApp account can be accessed from different devices at same time. So remember you need two different mobile numbers to use WhatsApp App on your PC or laptop and smartphone.
Once you logged in the messenger then all your contacts and massages will be synchronized automatically for your convenience. Now you can easily contact your friends using WhatsApp form PC.