WhatsApp is no. one messenger app for every smartphone and every smartphone user use this messenger app in their mobile phones to communicate with their friends and other people. You can send free messages, photos, videos and audios to your friends and contact persons.
Many WhatsApp users use this messenger app on their PC or Laptop using BlueStacks, but I’m here with guide Download WhatsApp for PC without using BlueStacks.
Other than BlueStacks you can use Andy to use WhatsApp for PC or laptop without any issues and problem. Andy is Android emulator software which is free for everyone from its official web site (www.andyroid.net).
Andy is very easy and simple Android emulator which is used by millions of people to run Android apps on their PC and laptop. Its user interface gives you the same experience which you get on your Android mobile phone that’s mean you won’t face any problem while using it, that’s why this Android emulator is the best emulator for your PC and laptop.
Install WhatsApp for PC using Andy emulator
- First of all you have to download Andy emulator from its official website (http://www.andyroid.net) for genuine software.
- Install the downloaded file in your computer or laptop. Installation process very easy and simple, so can easily install it in your PC or laptop with any issues.
- After installation process over than start it from its desktop icon. You will definitely like its user interface as I mentioned above.
- In its interface there you will see Google Play icon, click on it to open Google Play. Search WhatsApp in its search bar.
- Click on WhatsApp Messenger application and then click on install option to install it. In few minutes WhatsApp Messenger will install on your PC.
That is all in installation process. You can launch this Android emulator any time on your computer and laptop simply by clicking on its desktop icon. While using Andy emulator you feel that you using an Android Tablet on your screen.
After installation process over you have to login with your mobile phone number to WhatsApp Messenger app. The login process is same as you do on your smartphones WhatsApp Messenger app. That means you need a mobile number to login WhatsApp Messenger on your PC or laptop.
Note: If you login in WhatsApp for PC with the same mobile number that is used in your smartphone WhatsApp app, than you will be automatically logged out from your smartphone WhatsApp app. This happens because WhatsApp does not support same WhatsApp account can be accessed from different devices at same time. So remember you need two different mobile numbers to use WhatsApp App on your PC or laptop and smartphone.
That’s all from my side in this guide for everyone who want to use WhatsApp on their PC. I’m damn sure that you enjoying WhatsApp on your PC/laptop.