WhatsApp Messenger is most liked app for messaging in between friends or peoples. That why many of its user want this messaging app on their PC or laptop. So I’m here with an easy guide Download WhatsApp Messenger app for PC Windows 7/8 using YouWave Android emulator.
WhatsApp messenger app have maximum numbers of active users in the world of messenger and recently Facebook Inc have owned it. In upcoming days WhatsApp will launch calling feature for its users, so after launching of this calling feature you will be able to call your friends and contact persons free of cost with this messenger app.
- You can send free Messages, Videos, Images and Voice Notes
- Enjoy group chats with your friends and contacts.
- No charges for International messages.
- No need to remember password and user name to login and log out.
- No need to add your friends in WhatsApp contact list, it will automatically adds your friends name in the list; if your friend is also using WhatsApp on his smartphone.
Instaltion process of WhatsApp for PC using YouWave
- First of all you have to download YouWave Android emulator software from its official website this will take few minutes to download.
- Double Click on downloaded file to install YouWave and then start following the instructions as shown on the screen to finish the installation process.
- Double click on YouWave desktop icon to start it, once it gets start you have to click on “Continue with Trial Version” and then hit OK button.
- Click on browser icon to launch it and open play.google.com URL in it.
- Search WhatsApp Messenger in search bar present on Google Play page.
- Click on install option to get it installed on your PC. This will take few minutes to install. But before installation process will start you will asked to login with your Google ID.
- That all in this installation process, now you can easily use WhatsApp Messenger App on your PC or laptop.
I hope you don’t face any problem while using this guide Download WhatsApp Messenger app for PC Windows 7/8 using YouWave Android emulator.
Note: You have to login with different mobile number in WhatsApp Messenger for PC, because WhatsApp Messenger does not support that same account can be accessed by different devices at the same time. If you login with the same mobile number in WhatsApp for PC then will be logged out from your smartphones WhatsApp Messenger app.