WhatsApp Messenger is most liked app for messaging in between friends or peoples. That why many of its user want this messaging app on their PC or laptop. So I’m here with an easy guide Download WhatsApp Messenger app for PC Windows 7/8 using YouWave Android emulator.
WhatsApp messenger app have maximum numbers of active users in the world of messenger and recently Facebook Inc have owned it. In upcoming days WhatsApp will launch calling feature for its users, so after launching of this calling feature you will be able to call your friends and contact persons free of cost with this messenger app.
- You can send free Messages, Videos, Images and Voice Notes
- Enjoy group chats with your friends and contacts.
- No charges for International messages.
- No need to remember password and user name to login and log out.
- No need to add your friends in WhatsApp contact list, it will automatically adds your friends name in the list; if your friend is also using WhatsApp on his smartphone.
Instaltion process of WhatsApp for PC using YouWave
- First of all you have to download YouWave Android emulator software from its official website this will take few minutes to download.
- Double Click on downloaded file to install YouWave and then start following the instructions as shown on the screen to finish the installation process.
- Double click on YouWave desktop icon to start it, once it gets start you have to click on “Continue with Trial Version” and then hit OK button.
- Click on browser icon to launch it and open play.google.com URL in it.
- Search WhatsApp Messenger in search bar present on Google Play page.
- Click on install option to get it installed on your PC. This will take few minutes to install. But before installation process will start you will asked to login with your Google ID.
- That all in this installation process, now you can easily use WhatsApp Messenger App on your PC or laptop.
I hope you don’t face any problem while using this guide Download WhatsApp Messenger app for PC Windows 7/8 using YouWave Android emulator.
Note: You have to login with different mobile number in WhatsApp Messenger for PC, because WhatsApp Messenger does not support that same account can be accessed by different devices at the same time. If you login with the same mobile number in WhatsApp for PC then will be logged out from your smartphones WhatsApp Messenger app.
WhatsApp is no. one messenger app for every smartphone and every smartphone user use this messenger app in their mobile phones to communicate with their friends and other people. You can send free messages, photos, videos and audios to your friends and contact persons.
Many WhatsApp users use this messenger app on their PC or Laptop using BlueStacks, but I’m here with guide Download WhatsApp for PC without using BlueStacks.
Other than BlueStacks you can use Andy to use WhatsApp for PC or laptop without any issues and problem. Andy is Android emulator software which is free for everyone from its official web site (www.andyroid.net).
Andy is very easy and simple Android emulator which is used by millions of people to run Android apps on their PC and laptop. Its user interface gives you the same experience which you get on your Android mobile phone that’s mean you won’t face any problem while using it, that’s why this Android emulator is the best emulator for your PC and laptop.
Install WhatsApp for PC using Andy emulator
- First of all you have to download Andy emulator from its official website (http://www.andyroid.net) for genuine software.
- Install the downloaded file in your computer or laptop. Installation process very easy and simple, so can easily install it in your PC or laptop with any issues.
- After installation process over than start it from its desktop icon. You will definitely like its user interface as I mentioned above.
- In its interface there you will see Google Play icon, click on it to open Google Play. Search WhatsApp in its search bar.
- Click on WhatsApp Messenger application and then click on install option to install it. In few minutes WhatsApp Messenger will install on your PC.
That is all in installation process. You can launch this Android emulator any time on your computer and laptop simply by clicking on its desktop icon. While using Andy emulator you feel that you using an Android Tablet on your screen.
After installation process over you have to login with your mobile phone number to WhatsApp Messenger app. The login process is same as you do on your smartphones WhatsApp Messenger app. That means you need a mobile number to login WhatsApp Messenger on your PC or laptop.
Note: If you login in WhatsApp for PC with the same mobile number that is used in your smartphone WhatsApp app, than you will be automatically logged out from your smartphone WhatsApp app. This happens because WhatsApp does not support same WhatsApp account can be accessed from different devices at same time. So remember you need two different mobile numbers to use WhatsApp App on your PC or laptop and smartphone.
That’s all from my side in this guide for everyone who want to use WhatsApp on their PC. I’m damn sure that you enjoying WhatsApp on your PC/laptop.
WhatsApp Messenger is the messenger which is used by every smartphone user, it is available for many smartphone OS . Now you can use this messenger’s web client right from your computer’s web browser, WhatsApp Inc. has officially launched WhatsApp web client for PC and Mac web browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
You need the latest version of web browser on your PC with latest version of WhatsApp Messenger on your mobile phone to use WhatsApp Web client. This Web WhatsApp client didn’t need any mobile number to login to your account, it only need you to scan a QR code to login it and after successful login all your conversations and contacts will automatically synchronized in this web client.
I’m sharing few necessary and easy steps by following them you will able to use WhatsApp Web client on your computer’s web browser.
WhatsApp Web client for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Firstly you have to download latest version of Firefox browser or Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Open this link web.whatsapp.com in your latest Mozilla Firefox browser or Google Chrome browser.
- Scan QR code which is shown on your computer screen (to be scanned with your mobile phone’s camera using WhatsApp app which is installed on your smartphone).
- Open WhatsApp messenger in your mobile phone.
- In Menu you will find WhatsApp Web tap on it, after tap your mobile phone’s camera will open.
- Scan the QR code which is on computer screen with your mobile phone’s camera.
- Now enjoy your favourite messenger app for smartphone on your PC officially using web browser without any privacy issues.
You need active internet connection on both your device (Mobile phone and PC/laptop).
Web WhatsApp option is not available for iPhone users.
That’s all in this guide for WhatsApp Web client for PC and Mac users. I hope everyone who reads this guide is enjoying the WhatsApp Web client on their web browsers.
WhatsApp is the app which doesn’t need any sort intro as every smartphone user uses this messenger app on their mobile phones to communicate with friends and people. But many of them want to use their WhatsApp account on PC or Laptop, so here is the very useful guide to Download WhatsApp for PC using BlueStacks.
By following this guide you can easily use WhatsApp on PC without any issues. First of all you have to download BlueStacks on your PC, which required latest or updated graphics driver on your PC or laptop with at least 2GB of RAM.
Install WhatsApp for PC using BlueStacks
If your PC/laptop meet all compatibility factors that required for BlueStacks, then connect your PC/laptop with internet and follow the easy steps mentioned down here.
- Download BlueStacks app player on your PC/laptop from its official web site. This app player is available free for Windows and Mac OS. It is highly recommended software by billions of users to run Android Apps on PC, so don’t worry about privacy issues.
- After completion of downloaded file at your end, do double click on it to install it by following options which appears on screen.
- In few minutes, this app player will installed on your PC or Laptop and it run’s same on Mac as same as on Windows. Run it using it’s desktop icon.
- On right hand side top corner of its user interface you will find a search bar, enter WhatsApp as the search name.
- In results you will see the app, do click on that and then the app will open in the Google Play Store.
- Click on the install option to finish job. Now WhatsApp is ready to use on your PC or laptop without any issues.
- At last you have login with your Google account to use the app, this is required because BlueStacks is an emulator that run all Android apps on PC or laptop and to use android app we need to login with our Google account.
- This is how you able to Download WhatsApp for PC or laptop. You can find this app under My Apps section and you can launch it anytime whenever you want.
As you all know that to use WhatsApp you need to enter your mobile number, so enter your mobile number to start using WhatsApp on your PC.
NOTE: If you login in WhatsApp for PC with the same mobile number that is used in your smartphone WhatsApp app, than you will be automatically logged out from your smartphone WhatsApp app. This happens because WhatsApp does not support same WhatsApp account can be accessed from different devices at same time. So remember you need two different mobile numbers to use WhatsApp App on your PC or laptop and smartphone.
Once you logged in the messenger then all your contacts and massages will be synchronized automatically for your convenience. Now you can easily contact your friends using WhatsApp form PC.